Buy Mysimba UK
Mysimba is the new appetite suppressant in the horizon, it contains the active ingredients Naltrexone and Bupropion. It is used for the management of weight loss along with a low calorie diet and exercise.
Xenical together with a low calorie diet is also used to aid weight loss. It works by blocking some of the fat you eat and helps prevent your body from absorbing it.
Upon starting treatment, the dose should be titrated over a 4-week period as follows:
- Week 1: ONE tablet in the morning
- Week 2: ONE tablet in the morning and ONE tablet in the evening
- Week 3: TWO tablets in the morning and ONE tablet in the evening
- Week 4 and onwards: TWO tablets in the morning and TWO tablets in the evening.
- The need for continued treatment should be evaluated after 16 weeks and re-evaluated annually by your doctor.
If a dose is missed, patients should not take an additional dose, but take the prescribed next dose at the usual time
The tablets should preferably be taken with foodXenical is usually taken THREE times per day with each main meal that contains some fat (no more than 30% of the calories for that meal). You may take the medicine either with your meal or up to 1 hour after eating.
Side Effects – Xenical
- oily or fatty stools
- oily spotting in your undergarments
- orange or brown colored oil in your stool;
- gas and oily discharge;
- loose stools, or an urgent need to go to the bathroom, inability to control bowel movements
- an increased number of bowel movements;
- stomach pain, nausea, rectal pain.
Side Effects – Mysimba
- Disturbance in concentration
- Hot flushes
- Muscular pain
For patients who are not sure which weight loss medication is best for them please visit your primary care doctor for face-to-face consultation. NHS Englans has a good weight loss guide for patients and the general public, with useful advice on diet management. We hope this post on mysimba vs xenical has informed you of what to choose if you decide to order online or visit your local doctor.
Read the reviews on Drugs.com